2020 MAZDA CX-30 SPECS
The new 2020 Mazda CX-30 has just been released and we’ve got the inside scoop. This new Mazda is bound to get drivers from saint Augustine to Lakeside excited for their commute. Learn about the innovative technology features, performance specs, and more of this new model as well as what the Mazda CX-30 reviews have to say before making the trip to Hodges Mazda to check it out in person.
MAZDA CX-30: KEY SPECS
- Performance: The Mazda CX-30 engine is a 2.5L I4 engine that generates 186 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque. Enhanced all-wheel drive improves handling through even the harshest Orange park winters, and Skyactiv® Technology combines spark and compression ignition to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Interior: The clean, open design creates plenty of room for drivers, passengers, and cargo alike–and the cabin is whisper-quiet, thanks to category-leading NVH. Newly designed seats maintain the natural S-curve of the spine, reducing fatigue and maximizing comfort.
- Technology: Between the new sound system, updated i-Activsense® safety systems and smartphone integration, even the most tech-savvy Ponte Vedra driver will adore the new Mazda CX-30.
MAZDA CX-30 DEVELOPMENT
Mazda is always evolving its vehicles to offer cutting-edge design, technology, and performance. The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is the second in Mazda’s new generation of vehicles, which also includes the redesigned Mazda3. With the compact crossover segment more popular than ever before, the all-new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is here to fill the gap between the omnipresent Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5.
The Mazda CX-30 was designed for active professionals, growing families, and drivers in need of a Mazda SUV that can provide all they need and more in terms of technology, versatility, and design. Mazda sought to create an adaptable vehicle that can conform to the needs of its owner, from your first commute, to when it’s passed down to your children. Paired with the signature Kodo design, the Mazda CX-30 merges form and function like no other.
2020 MAZDA CX-30 REVIEWS
Not sure if this is the model for you? Check out what some of the top automotive experts have to say in their 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews:
- Car & Driver – “the CX-30 suggests it’ll ooze with that enthusiast appeal for which Mazda is famous”
- Consumer Reports – “With ample tech and safety offerings, the five-seat crossover takes aim at younger buyers seeking a more premium feel without a premium price.”
- Edmunds – “We expect there will be a lot to like about the new CX-30 beyond its sleek lines and sporty proportions.”
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ALL-NEW MAZDA CX-30
The Mazda CX-30 price starts at $22,945* making this model a more affordable SUV that drivers will be excited to drive. And with our available new vehicle specials, you’ll be able to save even more. Keep updated about the new Mazda CX-30, Mazda CX-30 interior, Mazda CX-5 dimensions, and more with our team and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about Mazda specs, services, and more.
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,045 destination charge (Alaska $1,090). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.