2021 MAZDA CX-9 MPG Ratings
St. Augustine drivers searching for a thrilling SUV can turn to the Mazda lineup. On top of powerful performance, the contact us to test the Mazda CX-9 performance yourself with a test drive.
MAZDA CX-9 Gas Mileage by Configuration
While the 2021 Mazda CX-9 features variations in gas mileage depending on the drivetrain chosen, the CX-9 allows you to find the performance you need across the four configurations: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature. Let’s take a look at the Mazda CX-9 mpg ratings by trim level:
MAZDA CX-9 SPORT MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Sport AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 TOURING MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 GRAND TOURING MPG RATINGS
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring FWD: 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 SIGNATURE MPG RATINGS
- Front-wheel drive isn’t available for the Signature trim.
- 2021 MAZDA CX-9 Signature AWD: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway*
MAZDA CX-9 Performance Features
Now that you know how efficiently the Mazda CX-9 gas mileage will get you around Lakeside, what kind of performance is backing you up? The innovative SKYACTIV® system shows that fuel-efficient performance doesn’t have to dampen powerful performance:
- Engine: Take on the streets around Orange Park with a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with VVT that generates 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque.
- Engine Components: The use of lightweight aluminum alloy highlights that this engine was designed to reduce weight and conserve fuel.
- Transmission: Paired with a SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport Mode allows for the smoothest shifting.
- Braking and Steering: For less mechanical strain on the drivetrain, enjoy standard power-assisted brakes and steering.
Explore the MAZDA CX-9 at Hodges Mazda!
The 2021 Mazda CX-9 mpg ratings will get you far around Jacksonville. Continue exploring the capabilities of the Mazda CX-9 by comparing it to other top models like the Toyota Highlander. Whichever Mazda model you choose, be sure to check out the new vehicle specials for ways to save on your new car.
Disclaimer: *EPA-estimated mileage. Actual results will vary.
More From Hodges Mazda
If the 2021 Mazda CX-30 is a top contender for your next crossover in St. Augustine, you might be curious about how much it can tow. Because this Mazda crossover isn’t rated for towing in the United States, there isn’t a Mazda CX-30 towing capacity. Despite the inability to tow, this crossover still has a lot…
St. Augustine drivers who love outdoor adventures on the weekends and are considering the 2021 Mazda CX-9 are probably wondering “How much can a Mazda CX-9 tow?” Well, you’ve come to the right place for the answer! Whether you opt for front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive*, the Mazda CX-9 towing capacity is 3,500 pounds, which is…
Are you searching for a new SUV with plenty of room for buddies and must-have items on the St. Augustine roads? Then, the 2021 Mazda CX-5 could be your new ride! With more than enough space for five passengers and your essentials, this new Mazda SUV matches your needs. Learn more about the Mazda CX-5 interior…